Join our Team
Sales Director (U.S.)
Sentify is an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner; we sell Atlassian software and support services to organizations which use Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.). We support and enable these teams to realize return on their Atlassian investment through licensing reviews, enterprise enablement, cloud migration, ITSM solutions, and strategic advisory.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and experienced team. The business is moving quickly, we have high-growth ambitions, and our new Sales Director role will supercharge progress!
- Leverage candidate’s professional network of IT buyers to grow Sentify’s Atlassian customer base, with new licensing and services revenue opportunities.
- Prospect new customers to understand their needs, develop account strategies, and generate revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute key business development activities and lead generation plans e.g. conferences, networking events, 1:1 meetings
- Develop and execute a sales plan, founded on data and experience, for how to achieve agreed targets and goals.
- Stay up to date with Atlassian product offerings and licensing changes: to provide the most current information and recommendations to customers.
- Work closely with Head of U.S. and Sales & Marketing colleagues, to deliver Sentify U.S. targets and objectives.
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Professionally networked/connected with potential buyers and decision makers
- Background in enterprise software sales, or other IT vendor sales.
- Career success in principal accountabilities
- Specific industry/domain expertise (preferred)
- Enterprise software partner sales experience (ideal)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team player with a fun and positive attitude
Expressions of Interest Welcome
We are always interested in receiving resumes from sales, marketing, and consulting professionals with relevant industry experience. Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume, and include Sentify US in the subject line.