Join our Team
Atlassian Consultant (U.S.)
Sentify is an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner; we sell Atlassian software and support services to organizations which use Atlassian products. We support and enable these teams to realize return on their Atlassian investment through licensing reviews, enterprise enablement, cloud migration, ITSM solutions, strategy, and advisory.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, the Atlassian Consultant is a key delivery role in our fast-growing company and is responsible for assisting clients in implementing, configuring, and customizing Atlassian products, such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket. You will also provide training and support to clients on how to effectively use these products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with clients to assess their needs and develop solutions using Atlassian products.
- Install, configure, and customize Atlassian products.
- Develop and deliver training to clients on how to use Atlassian products.
- Provide support to clients on Atlassian products.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Atlassian products and features.
- Multi-task and work in an agile environment across different clients and Atlassian deployments.
- Manage software implementations over a complex lifecycle including discovering and documenting requirements.
GENERAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience with Atlassian products, such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a geographically distributed team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong technical skills.
ATLASSIAN EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Jira Service Management, Confluence, Jira Software, Jira Work Management.
- Bitbucket pipelines.
- Cloud migrations.
- Atlassian scripting languages.
- Atlassian integrations.
- Atlassian Technical Certifications (preferred)
Expressions of Interest Welcome
We are always interested in receiving resumes from sales, marketing, and consulting professionals with relevant industry experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume, and include Sentify US in the subject line.